Here are a few more good news stories . . .
1. A construction worker in North Carolina who was behind on rent accidentally threw out his $1,200 stimulus check at a car wash. And he didn’t even realize it was missing until an employee found it . . . tracked him down . . . and gave it back to him.
2. A bunch of bus drivers in Ohio helped kids celebrate their graduation by using 22 school busses to spell out “2020”. The school posted a drone video of it online.
3. Graduating seniors at a high school in Kentucky got to drive their cars onto the Kentucky Speedway on Saturday and do a victory lap.
4. The owners of an alcohol company called Una Vida have been leaving bottles of tequila on the porches of bar and restaurant workers who’ve lost their job. They planned to give out 50 bottles, but requests kept coming in. So now it’s up over 1,500.
5. A lot of the beer that bars had when the crisis started is expired now. So Anheuser-Busch is replacing it for free as part of their “Bud Light: Certified Fresh” campaign.