Here are a few more good news stories from the outbreak . . .
1. A 7-year-old kid in North Carolina found out his babysitter’s prom was canceled. So he planned one for her, and asked her to be his date. His mom helped put it together in their yard. There was even a dinner with Chick-fil-A and an appetizer of peanut butter and apple slices.
9,973 people are talking about this
2. A group of guys went fishing in Hawaii, caught a 220-pound tuna, and donated it to healthcare workers.
3. Captain Tom Moore’s idea of walking for charity has taken off worldwide. Now a 95-year-old World War Two vet in Ghana is doing it too. Last we checked, he’d raised over $25,000 for healthcare workers in Africa.
4. A bunch of students at Princeton and other schools have used their time in lockdown to catalogue and call out all of the bogus conspiracy theories that are circulating.
5. A barbershop owner in Columbus, Ohio was worried the pandemic would put him out of business. Then he finally got to open up . . . checked his mail . . . and cried when he saw that a retired teacher had sent him her entire stimulus check.