Father’s Day is this Sunday. And if you haven’t gotten your dad a present, don’t worry . . . apparently after all these years of Father’s Day neglect, dads have REALLY lowered their expectations for what they want.
A new survey asked dads what they want the most for Father’s Day, and here are the results . . .
- A phone call from my kids, 47%.
- A big steak, 41%.
- Some peace and quiet, 38%.
- Watching a baseball game with the family, 38%.
- A few beers, 35%.
- A cheap, practical gift like socks or a tie, 35%.
- A glass of wine, 34%.
- To watch whatever I want on TV, 34%.
- A glass of whiskey, 29%.
- An expensive physical gift, like an Apple watch, 29%.